18 July 2018

Vancouver & District Labour Council Endorse 3 Greens for Park Board

I am proud to receive the endorsement of the Vancouver & District Labour Council (VDLC) for my re-election to the Vancouver Board of Parks and Recreation. The VDLC also endorsed my running mates Dave Demers and Camil Dumont. Along with the 3 Vancouver Greens, the VDLC also endorsed Gwen Giesbrecht and John Irwin of COPE, as well as Shaman Shivji and Cameron Zubko of Vision Vancouver.

Other Vancouver Greens endorsed by the VDL include Janet Fraser and Estrellita Gonzalez for School Board, and Adriane Carr and Pete Fry for City Council.

 The VDLC represents 60,000 workers from over 100 affiliated unions in our community. Labour council members work at food stores, on the docks, in public services, construction and much more. As a teacher represented by the Vancouver Secondary Teachers Association (VSTA) I am a member of the VDLC.

Elections will be held in Vancouver for Mayor (1), City Councillor (10), School Board Trustee (9) and Park Board Commissioner (7) on Saturday, 20 October 2018.

Be sure to visit my website for more about my campaign.

No comments:

Post a Comment